The Town of Silver Plume is accelerating our efforts to conform to the rapidly evolving requirements presented by the COVID-19. The latest news and information we receive will appear here.
Use Clear Creek County Resources for the most up to date information
Register to receive emergency updates from the Clear Creek County Sheriff
**UPDATED ELECTION PROCESS**
The Silver Plume municipal election of April 7th will proceed as scheduled. To mitigate the risk to our public’s health and safety and limit any possible COVID-19 exposure, we have made arrangements to expand the availability of absentee ballots.
- An absentee ballot request form has been mailed to all registered voters that are listed with the Clear Creek County Office of the clerk and recorder
- This request must be returned to the Town Clerk’s office, immediately.
- Return by US Mail (addressed envelope included)
- Return by delivering to the mail slot at Town Hall
- Have someone deliver your request for you to Town Hall
- Requests will not be accepted after FRIDAY, APRIL 3rd
- Absentee ballots will be mailed out to residents that returned the absentee ballot request form by April 3rd
- Absentee ballots MUST BE RECEIVED by April 7th
- Ballots can be returned by mail - HOWEVER, the postmark is not the date of receipt. The date of receipt is when the Town Clerk receives this mail. Allow ample time for US Mail delivery
- Ballots can be returned to the Town Clerk at the Town Hall
- Voting can still be done in person on election day.